Welcome

You are most Welcome to the blog of Krish Sudhanshu. Keep visiting. :)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To Bappi Da..

This post is dedicated to one of the greatest composers of our times…
the person who has given us unforgettable tunes that generations will sing along with…
the man himself…
   
                              Bappi Lahiri!!!


I was just listening one of his all time favorite song...
Before today i never noticed, it had fab lyrics too. 


                        “I am a Disco dancer…"
         
 I just love this paragraph :


Yeh log kehte the main tabhi gata tha jab bol pata nahi tha
                                       (just loved this line)
Yeh paav mere to  tabhi thirakte the jab chalna aata nahi thaNaghmon ki masssti hai meri jawani me
hai dance meri lahoo ki rawani me!!! 
(hehehehe…no im not laughing.. Bappida himself does it…the laugh of the oh so self consumed disco dancer!!!)


And my current fav…although composed by Vishal Shekhar :
“Sone ki rahon mein sone ko jagah nahi…  

Shola hai yah hai bijuria......
Dil ki bajaria… Bambai nagariya!!”


                                         Long live Bappi da




2 comments:

  1. khoooooooooob bhalo gaan......sorry post....ekdum bhaalo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhannowaad...
    If u liked it...u can gift me golden chain.. ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete